The Test Engineering Manager will lead Release qualification Team and spearhead the conception, development, and maintenance of the test framework, ensuring the efficient execution of test suites and runs. This role centers around fostering automation and regression testing and developing best practices for testing across multiple Scrum teams, aiming to optimize software development processes and ensuring the delivery of high-quality software products.
- Be responsible for Release qualification testing
- Develop and implement strategic plans for test automation, regression testing, and release management.
- Define and enforce quality assurance policies and procedures across the company.
- Manage QA team
- Work closely with multiple Scrum teams to integrate and adapt testing strategies within the Agile framework.
- Foster collaboration and communication between development and testing teams to streamline the testing process
- Facilitate automated and manual testing where necessary, ensuring comprehensive coverage
- Work closely with release managers to ensure smooth and well-documented release processes.
- Validate releases and ensure that products meet quality standards before launch
- Analyze test results and team performance data to identify areas for improvement.
- Develop strategies for improving testing efficacy and reducing release times
- Hire, train, develop and motivate Quality Assurance staff
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in software testing with a focus on test automation and 1 year in a leadership role
- Proven experience delivering continuous improvement in a software test environment
- Proficient in test automation tools and frameworks such as Selenium, Playwright , JUnit, TestNG, etc.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong leadership and project management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
What we offer:
- B2B contract (with 20/26 paid days off) / contract of employment / mandate contract (for students)
- Remote work (in Poland) or hybrid/onsite in Poznań
- Access to e-learning platforms and sharing the costs of professional training & courses
- Training program to help you hit the ground running
- Individual development plans
- Cafeteria system to enable you choosing benefits that fit your individual needs (including private healthcare and Multisport card)
- English lessons with native speakers
- Integration events