XTM develops and sells XTM Cloud, an enterprise SaaS translation management system with an integrated computer aided translation tool. Their mission is to help enterprises reach global markets more efficiently by creating, delivering and supporting an industry leading platform to automate and manage all aspects of the localization process.
The system employs AI to deliver advanced automation, has a well-developed REST API and out-of-the-box connectors for most common content management systems and machine translation systems.
Due to the growth of our teams, right now you have the opportunity to join us as a .NET Developer.
Your duties will include:
- Development of existing integrations of the XTM system with CMS systems (such as Sitecore, Episerver/Optimizely, Kentico Xperience) and creating new ones using the .NET/ASP.NET/ASP.NET MVC technology
- Improving code quality through unit testing and code reviews
- Collaboration with the support team on installation and updates of integrations
We are looking for someone who has:
- At least 2 years’ experience in the .NET Developer role
- Knowledge of WebServices (REST)
- Knowledge of version control system (Git)
- Experience with unit tests
- Good English level enabling reading technical documentation (min. B1)
Nice to have:
- Experience with CMS (e.g. Sitecore, Kentico Xperience, Episerver)
- Basic knowledge of CSS, HTML, TypeScript, React
What we offer:
- B2B contract (with 20/26 paid days off) or CoE
- Access to e-learning platform
- Training program
- Individual development plans
- You can choose to work remotely, at the office, or in a hybrid model
- Benefits: private healthcare, Multisport card, English lessons with native speakers